JTP Romark Logistics
Leading the way in Cold-Chain Logistics. Warehousing. Distribution. Transportation.
Specializing in Food, Pharmaceuticals, & Perishables.
We are an asset-based logistics provider offering a wide range of cold-chain services to support your temperature sensitive warehousing, distribution and transportation needs.
- Refrigerated, Frozen & Dry Trucking (FTL’s & LTL’s).
- Real-Time GPS & Temperature Tracking – Truckload to Case Level.
- Airport Service, Drayage, Local P&D, and Expedited Services.
- Service area: AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, & TX
- Private Fleet: Cargo Vans, Straight Trucks, Tractor Trailers (Dry & Refrigerated), Rollerbeds.
- Bonded Carrier, Quarantine Station, U.S. Customs Bonded, U.S.D.A., F.D.A., Georgia State Agriculture, & HACCP Approved Facility.
- TSA Certified Cargo Screening Program in a Refrigerated Environment
Warehousing & Distribution
- Monthly Storage (dry, refrigerated, frozen)
- Cross-Dock, Consolidation, Fulfillment & Special Projects
- Re-Labeling, Re-Packing, Sorting, Thermal Blankets, & Palletizing
- Pick/Pack Custom Orders, Gel Packs, & Dry Ice Services
- ULD Build Up & Breakdown
- Envirotainer Preparation Services
- Forced-Air Cooling & Fumigation Services
430,000 square feet of facilities with refrigerated, frozen and ambient space for all your storage, service needs, and perishables requirements.
› 24/7 Refrigerated System Monitoring
› 2 isolated digitally controlled freezers, set at -10°F and 0°F 24/7 monitoring system
› 7 isolated electronically controlled coolers set at customer’s desired temperatures (25 F to 65 F)
› 5 Temperature Controlled Loading Docks
› CCSF X-Ray machine in temperature controlled environment to maintain cold chain.
› 51 Dock high doors accommodating all tractor trailers, straight trucks, and sea containers
- US Customs Bonded Carrier & Facility
- USDA Quarantine Station
- CCSF & CSF
- Haz Mat
- Georgia State Agriculture
- Equipped with Emergency Backup Generator
- On Georgia Power Headquarters Power Grid
Knowledge & Expertise
Our knowledge and expertise in the handling of the temperature sensitive cargo is what sets us apart from the competition.
Get in Touch
112 Royal Drive Forest Park, Georgia 30297 USA(888) 587-5551
› Directions To Our Facility: Ext 0
› Pricing & Quotes: Ext 101
› Warehouse and Shipping: Ext 105
› Transportation Department: Ext 117
› QA & General Operations: Ext 128
› Accounting: Ext 107
For general inquiries please click here.