Romark Logistics prides itself as a leader in the establishment of warehousing “green initiatives”. We consider “green” to be a core commitment that benefits our employees, customers and the communities we operate in.
Our continuing efforts were recognized in 2017 by Food Logistics as a “Top Green Provider”.
Romark maintains the following green initiatives:
- 700 KW PV solar panel system installed in November 2006
- 2 MW solar panel system installed in September 2011
- LED lighting enhancements
- Cardboard recycling
- Stretch wrap recycling
- Metal recycling
- Chemical reduced pest control management
- Paperless invoicing
- Employee incentives to reduce non-driving emissions
Other Notable Achievements:
2009: Awarded by NJBIZ (New Jersey’s largest business publication) as a recipient of their “NJ Green Leadership Award”.
2011: Awarded “Green Business of the Year” by the Greater Hazleton Chamber of Commerce.
2015: Recognized by Food Logistics as a “Top Green Provider”
2017: Recognized by Food Logistics as a “Top Green Provider”
To track our carbon footprint please click here.
To speak with one of our sustainability advisors please click here.